Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trading time.

A week ago I posted my then-updated game-used and autographs trade list. I was looking for some trades to help build my Rangers collection and fill the off-season.

Reader Brandon came through for me with an immediate contact looking to work a deal. After some negotiating we reached an agreement. Out went the cards Brandon wanted and off the list they came. Then came the wait. I'm always a little leery trading with folks I've never done deals with before but Brandon proved those concerns pointless. He delivered his end with promptness and just as described.

One of the cards I received from Brandon was this 2003 Ex Behind the Numbers game-used card of Hank Blalock. It's hard to see in the scan but the card features a swatch of Hank's jersey through a cutout in the shape of the number nine. The card is also numbered 125/199.

Thanks much to Brandon for helping work a trade. It's been a long time since I was trading regularly and it feels good to get a deal done. If Brandon ever contacts you looking to make a trade you would be well advised to take him up on his offer.

No comments: