Thursday, December 5, 2013

Need a little help.

You're getting a truly random Rangers card today. This 2000 Topps Home Team Advantage card of Todd Zeile was the first Rangers card I saw when I went looking for something to post. I received it a few days ago after buying it for $0.20 with free shipping on Ebay. It has nothing to to do with the point of the post.

The point is to ask my readers for a little help. I've never been a blogger who sends out Christmas packages to folks. That's going to change for this year. I need to thin the amounts of other teams cards I have. The Oakland A's already have a home as do the Rangers but just about everyone else is looking to go.

What I need is names, addresses, and team preferences. Yours is great. A friend or family member's is also great. All I ask is no pranks. No Yankees cards to the BoSox fans and such. I would be happy to include your name as the person who requested the cards or not at your direction.

What the packages will include is a random assortment of the team's cards. They'll go out in the order I received the requests as I come up with the extra cash.

Shoot me an email at rmatlack3 at Juno dot com if you can help out. Thanks!

No comments: