Saturday, November 5, 2016

Royal Delivery.

Long time friend, reader, and Royals fan extraordinaire Mark sent me a small group of Rangers inserts from recent sets. Among the cards he sent my way was this 2015 Topps Highlight card of Nolan Ryan. The card recalls Nolan's amazing seventh no-hitter in 1991.

Along with Ryan, Mark also sent along 14 other Rangers inserts. Most of them filled holes in my collection. A few (Prince Fielder) brought back some bad memories but most of them were like this Nolan, they brought to mind why I enjoy the Rangers, most of the time at least.

Thanks a ton Mark. Have a few Royals set aside for you and hope to be able to send a stack your way soon. It won't be as good as the one you sent me but you should enjoy it anyway.

This catches me up on the cards that arrived while I was recently away from the blog. Now I just need to get back to regular posting. The motivation for that is spotty but I will be trying to make the time to get things rolling again here at Texas Rangers Cards.

7 comments:

Oddibe said...

Is this blog defunct?

Spiff said...

Right now. Strongly considering re-starting it after the first of the year.

Frank Tanana said...

Is this blog still defunct?

Dave Hostettler said...

Yep. This blog is dead. RIP.

Danny Darwin said...

DEAD DEAD DEAD. Bye bye Rangers Card Blog. It was a nice run.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us.Wikivela

night owl said...

Congratulations on the Rangers' World Series title!!!