Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mikey likes it!

Today's card is #513 in the 2003 Topps set, Michael Young. I don't know about you, but I like these turning the double play shots.

Anyway, on to what Michael likes. (Anyone remember that commercial?) According to this article, Young likes the current use of the instant replay in the MLB. He says that he wants it left restricted to home run calls but thinks it should be retained for that use. Since he stands about where the umps do during a game he can see the need for it.

As for me, the jury is still out. I am not sure yet what I think about instant replay though I lean against it. Whenever I hear "instant replay" I think football and that is not a sport I find very interesting outside the Super Bowl. Michael has some valid points though. Maybe I need to give the issue a second look. What are your thoughts?

No comments: