Friday, September 26, 2008

Trading away White Sox.

Got this Cecil Espy card, number 6 in the 1988 K-Mart set, yesterday in the mail. It came in as part of a trade with Steve over at White Sox Cards. He and I agreed to send each other just over 200 cards. I shipped off White Sox and he sent Rangers.

While I doubt K-Mart's wisdom in putting Espy on a Dream Team, I don't doubt the wisdom of trading with Steve. The lot he sent was great. There were many I had already (an accepted part of team lot trades) but there were also several that I needed as well. All in all an excellent exchange and one that I would like to repeat at some time in the future should the occasion arise.

Well Steve, thanks for the great trade. Traders like you are what helps keep the hobby going. For everyone else, if you ever get a chance to trade with Steve, do so without delay.

1 comment:

Steve Gierman said...

I'm glad you could use something from what I sent over.