I am determined to keep the trivia going every so often. Guess I am stubborn. Today's questions come from card number 143 in Classic's 1986 offering. I will post the answers on Monday so be sure and offer your take in the comments section before then. Fairly nice cross section of easier and harder questions this time.
1. (T-F) The Kansas City Althletics became the Oakland A's?
2. I am the Tigers' all time leader in home runs through 1986. Who am I?
3. In 1986, who became only the 11th player to hit 4 home runs in one game?
4. What pitcher set a MLB record in 1986 for the most home runs allowed?
5. (T-F) A runner is out when he is tagged with the ball on a force play.