Saturday, June 21, 2008

1986 Classic - Ed Correa

I am determined to keep the trivia going every so often. Guess I am stubborn. Today's questions come from card number 143 in Classic's 1986 offering. I will post the answers on Monday so be sure and offer your take in the comments section before then. Fairly nice cross section of easier and harder questions this time.

1. (T-F) The Kansas City Althletics became the Oakland A's?
2. I am the Tigers' all time leader in home runs through 1986. Who am I?
3. In 1986, who became only the 11th player to hit 4 home runs in one game?
4. What pitcher set a MLB record in 1986 for the most home runs allowed?
5. (T-F) A runner is out when he is tagged with the ball on a force play.

2 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

1 - True
2 - Kaline
3 - I think Bob Horner when he was with the Braves.
4 - Another reason Blylevyn should be in the Hall.
5 - T

I have picked u some Rangers g/u cards for you to make even our swap. Send me your address and I will get them out on Wed.

Spiff said...

Hey Joe! Hope things are going well with you. Glad to see you and Brad back to posting on your blog. I think the Blyleven question meant that he gave up the most home runs. Sent you an e-mail about those cards. You still using the same e-mail as when we traded?