In the middle of a 12-hour shift today and running on about four hours of sleep so I am going to let Pete O'Brien handle the post today. He appears here on card 138 of the 1986 Classic set. The questions on the back of his card are another nice mix of easy and pretty hard. I will post the answers on Monday. If anyone wants to take a shot feel free to do so in the comments section.
1. (T-F) For most of his career Ernie Banks played shortstop.
2. My #5 was retired by the Orioles. Who am I?
3. Who was named Manager of the Year for 1986 in the NL?
4. What Royals pitcher is the all time leader in wins through 1986?
5. Is the batter out if he interferes with a fielder?