My sincere apologies for this past week's shortage of posts. With getting a dental crown on Tuesday and having relatives in for Thanksgiving, it seemed that time just got away from me. In addition, I am having writer's block so I think that I will settle for a Classic trivia day.
Today's questions are provided by Ruben Sierra on card number 180 in the 1988 Classic set. Please feel free to take a shot at the answers in the comments. Ok, here we go:
1. (T-F) Mike Whitt led the Angels in losses in 1987?
2. What Hall of Famer was referred to as "Big D"?
3. Who holds the M.L. record for most relief losses in a season?
4. Who holds the second longest hitting streak in the A.L.?
5. The Cincinnati Reds are in the N.L.?
Well, looks like number five is a giveaway but a couple of the others might be a little more challenging. Looking forward to seeing everyone's guesses.