Still not a whole lot going on in Major League Baseball. Still a lot of significant free agents out there with only a few days left until Spring Training kicks off. Things could get interesting.
Seeing as it is a somewhat slow day, I have decided to give Classic trivia another whirl. Today's questions come from card number 177 in the 1988 set, Pete Incaviglia. Here they are:
1. (T-F) Dwight Gooden led the Mets in wins in 1987?
2. What Hall of Famer was referred to as "Rube"?
3. Who holds the MLB record for career RBI?
4. What was Hank Aaron's last year in the Majors?
5. (T-F) The Texas Rangers are in the N.L.?
Ok, got some pretty easy ones this time. Please feel free to post your answers as comments.