Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wantlist - 2005 Donruss.

Today we come to the last base set issued by Donruss. Hard to believe they've been gone that long. I really have no memory of Brian Jordan with Texas. That hasn't stopped me from using his card, number 355, as an example of what the cards looked like. Here is what I need from this set:

2005 Donruss
23 Alfonso Soriano DK
56 Frankie Francisco RR
68 Nick Regilio RR
399 Alfonso Soriano TC

Four cards left and this set is done. If you have any of the four and are interested in trading them please let me know. I would love to work out a trade.

***So far this week there have been no entries in the Strat-O-Matic contest. Don't forget to get yours in soon. At present there are only three contestants. I would like to do a second chance drawing but will need more participation for something like that.***

No comments: