Monday, July 7, 2008

1991-92 ProCards Tomorrow's Heroes - Ivan Rodriguez

Here is Pudge's last 1991 card. Number 153 in the 1991-92 ProCards Tomorrow's Heroes set. I believe that this is the last time we will see Ivan in his minor league threads.

Strangely enough, the stats on the back of the card include Ivan's 1991 Rangers numbers. Rather unusual to look on the back of a AA card and find the last line of stats to be with the parent club.

From this point on it is the big time for Ivan. Next week it's on to 1992. Three years down, 17 left to go. That got me to thinking. I have my Pudge cards in binder pages with holes left for the ones I am missing. With this card done, there are two more left to get to the end of the third page. Are the close-up scans what everyone prefers or would it be better to do a page at a time? Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

No comments: