Thursday, July 16, 2015

AS break doldrums.

You know, some years the All-Star game is something I find intensely interesting. Other years, not so much. The Rangers being in contention or not doesn't seem to have much to do with it. This year was an off year. I voted and tried to get the anticipation going but just couldn't do it. Didn't even listen to the game, just looked up the score the next day. I'm ready for the regular season to resume.

Decided to post this 1996 Leaf Signature Series autograph card of Roger Pavlik today. As I said last week, this is a great set. About the only thing I would change might be the location of the logo, everything else is perfect. Of course, you can't beat an on-card autograph either. Not sure who all I am missing from the set but this is one of the few autograph sets I am actively trying to get the entire Rangers team set of. Let me know if you have any and I'll see if I need them. Maybe we can work a trade.

No comments: