Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wantlist - 2002 Donruss.

So the Rangers pulled off a win last night to scratch their way back into first place by half a game. Time to get to building on the lead guys. Could be a good stretch to do just that going through June. Most of the teams Texas faces this month are struggling.

Realized that I hadn't posted a Pudge card in awhile so I decided to do so today to give an example of what the 2002 Donruss set looks like. Today we see Ivan on card number 144 of the set. Still need four cards to be able to put this set to bed:

2002 Donruss
1 Alex Rodriguez
179 Mark Teixeira RR
188 Andy Pratt RR
211 Rafael Palmeiro FC

If you have any of these cards, or any from wantlists past, please let me know. I would love to work out a trade with you. If you would rather not trade then at least consider entering the Strat-O-Matic contest and winning a free game.

1 comment:

Eli said...

I have a bunch of Pudge cards in my collection, but I not this one. I'm hitting a card show this weekend, I'll look to see if I can find some.