Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wallach comeback.

A while back I sent out several Tim Wallach cards to Stack22, the owner and writer of the Tim Wallach blog. In case you are unfamiliar with this blog, it is the chronicling of Stack's attempt to collect every Tim Wallach card. Not one of each, every one ever printed. All of them. The man is crazy but he's my kind of crazy. In an effort to help out, I sent him the few Wallach cards I had sitting around.

Much to my surprise, an envelope arrived in my mail box on May 7th from Stack22. Inside was an assortment of Rangers inserts, including this 2015 Topps Archetypes card of Nolan Ryan. All told there were six cards in the envelope, only one of which I already had.

I don't remember how many Tim Wallach cards I sent Stack22 but it wasn't enough to justify the return he sent my way. Many thanks for the generous return Stack, I'll keep any eye out for any additional Wallach cards and send them your way. As for the rest of you, if you haven't gotten your Tim Wallach cards sent out to Stack then check out his blog and get those cards in the mail.

No comments: