Thursday, April 17, 2008

2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts - Michael Young

Number AA-MY in the set is Michael Young and a piece of his jersey. I like this card. I like the player and I like the look of the card. It has a nice design and little foil. If I were to change anything about it I would move the numbering to the back of the card.

Mike has been struggling a little this season. It all started with the season opener in Seattle when he had the flu and misplayed several balls hit his way. It is still early in the season but already there are scattered calls to move or trade Young. That makes no sense. He is locked into a long term deal and has been a Rangers anchor for several years. He'll come around soon. Having him and Kinsler playing together for the long term will be beneficial to Texas in a year or two.

No comments: