Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trading cards with a card.

A while back I contacted Kerry at Cards on Cards about a possible team lot trade. After some back and forth we agreed on a 220 card trade. I shipped off Kerry's Cardinals cards and he sent some Rangers my way.

Approximately 290 Rangers cards arrived in the mail today and it was a pretty nice lot. Only one or two doubles in the entire thing. I needed about 45 of the cards and was able to complete four team sets. One of the cards that I needed to complete a team set was this 2006 Bazooka Hank Blalock, number 54.

I was also able to complete my 1979 Topps, 2008 Upper Deck, and 2006 Fleer Tradition team sets. Possibly the largest number of team sets knocked out by any one trade to date. Thanks for the great trade Kerry!

3 comments:

night owl said...

Funny thing, I have cards set aside for both of you.

Spiff said...

Just give me a shout when you're ready to trade and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

madding said...

Glad you liked the cards. I have no idea how many cards you sent me that I didn't have already because I'm not organized enough, but I know there were plenty. Thanks!