Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wantlist - 1982 Donruss.

Pat Putnam does not look very thrilled to be representing the 1982 Donruss set. He also looks a little more red in the scan than he does on the actual card. Perhaps he's embarrassed. Well, whatever the case, here he is on card number 520.

1982 was actually the second year that Donruss issued a card set. I have the entire team set from 1981 though so we are skipping a year to start off the Donruss wantlists. Only need two cards to complete this team set. Here is what I need:

1982 Donruss
89 Jim Kern
341 Steve Comer

Has to be somebody out there who has these two cards and can help me get this early Donruss set knocked out. If you have them and are willing to part with them (or have any cards previously listed on wantlist posts) then shoot me an email. I am sure we can work out a trade.

***Update - I have an offer for both of these cards and it appears that a trade is imminent.***

No comments: