Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trolling for trades.

Not a lot going on today. Guess that's why I decided to post this 2008 Dr. Pepper card of former Ranger Kevin Millwood. Kevin is still unsigned at this point and it looks like he's probably headed for retirement.

Speaking of retirement, there are a couple of players that I haven't moved any cards for from my tradelist in quite awhile. Looking at retiring them from the list and moving their cards to the commons box. Let me know if you see anything on the list you would like to work a deal for.

In case you need some ideas as to what you might be able to trade me my Rangers wantlist and Senators wantlist are also as up to date as I can get them.

Please feel free to take a look and let me know if a deal might be possible. Haven't had an online trade for a bit and would like to get back into the swing of things.

3 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

I'm down. Shoot me an e-mail, I'm interested in the Wrights and the Hamels Chrome. Perhaps more haha.

plaschkethysweaterisargyle@yahoo.com

Collective Troll said...

Spiff,
With a title like that you had to know I would reply...
If you aren't too concerned with condition I can help you out with a few 1965 Sens that you need... I would call them VG, but for some that is generous... Anyway, here are the numbers: 211, 284,129,252,304 and 21. My scanner isn't really working, so I can't send you images. If you want em, please email your address again... bacontowne at yahoo. I am working on 1963 Topps (need a TON), 1965 Topps (halfway there) and still working on 2010 Topps and will be starting on 2011 Topps soon. My Rays collection (other than autos) is on hold for now. Cheers!

Spiff said...

E-mails sent. Thanks!