Time for some more trivia courtesy of the Classic Baseball game. These questions come from card number 146 in the 1986 set, Jerry Browne. Give them your best shot in the comments and I will post the answers on Monday.
1. T-F. The N.Y. Giants became the San Francisco Giants.
2. I am the Phillies all time leader in HR's through 1986. Who am I?
3. Who was voted the A.L. Outstanding Designated Hitter in 1986?
4. What Cubs pitcher is the club's all time leader in wins through 1986?
5. What position does (did) Don Mattingly play?