Hey hey, it's Monday again! Here's Pudge! Today's card is his 1992 Classic Game card, numbered 159 in the set.
I like the design of the card ok. The picture that they chose to use is another matter. Why Ivan awkwardly fouling off a bunt attempt? If you are going to use a picture like this of a player at least let the ball get out of the shot. Kind of makes you wonder if Classic only allowed their photographers one chance to get the final cut photo.
Flipping the card over we see one line of stats from 1991 and the familiar Classic trivia questions. Here they are:
1. (T-F) Gaylord Perry lost at least 100 games in both leagues.
2. I was the only man to get 1,000 RBI during the 70's. Who am I?
3. What AL player was voted into the Hall of Fame in 1988?
4. Name the missing half of the '77 Dodgers battery that included Don Sutton.
5. During a regular MLB game, how many umpires are there in the field?
Give them your best shot. No fair looking up the answers before you post. Also, if there are any last minute thoughts on going to a page at a time on Mondays rather than just one card, now is the time to speak up.