Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wantlist - 1981 Fleer.

So the White Sox signed Andruw Jones today. Looks like they are signing all the aging stars the Rangers are letting go. Nice of them. I'm actually glad to see that Jones' tenure with the Rangers worked out to his advantage. Nice to see a comeback of sorts from him.

With it being Wednesday I am posting up a new wantlist. As you can see here on card number 635 of the 1981 Fleer set, I have had John Butcher double check the list. (When this picture was taken he was getting ready to hand the list back to me.) He affirms that there is only one card left on it.

1981 Fleer
622 Fergie Jenkins

So there it is. If anyone has this Fergie card please let me know. We can work out a trade. Help me put this set to bed.

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Butcher looks a little confused. You might want to check his work. I wish I had that one for you...

javier said...

i have this butcher card....still looking for it?

Spiff said...

Javier - Thanks for your reply and for reading. I only needed the Fergie Jenkins from this set. Just to clarify, the only cards I show on this blog are ones in my collection. Thanks again!