Friday, December 11, 2009

On card trade.

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Chris over at On Card Autos. He was inquiring into my interest in a blind team lot trade, Cubs for Rangers. Since for some reason the Cubs have been a team I have not been terribly successful at team lot trading I at once said yes.

After some delays, mostly on my end, I received a great package of assorted Rangers cards from Chris. I foolishly did not count them but I estimate there were about 250 or so cards in the lot. I needed this 2005 Topps Total card of Chan Ho Park, number 88 in the set, and about 25 to 30 more of the cards.

That is a good success rate in this type of trade and one that I would take any day of the week. Chris delivered just what he said he would and did so in style. Should he ever contact you regarding a trade you would be best advised to jump on the offer. Better yet, head on over to check out his great blog and propose a trade of your own. Thanks again Chris!

No comments: