Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Ranger game-used.

Aside from Matt Treanor signing with the Dodgers there hasn't been a lot going on as for Rangers fans the past few days. Ron Washington got passed over again for Manager of the Year but that's nothing new.

Seeing as how things are relatively slow, I thought a random jersey piece might be in order. This particular one is in Ivan Rodriguez's 2002 Fleer Focus Larger than Life card.

I like the concept of the card but there is something about Pudge's picture that seems off. Can't quite put my finger on it but there are other cards I like more. Still, it is a game-used card and in my world that still means something.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I like the blue swatch...I like the stadium photo.

I don't like the Nelson Cruz goatee thing. I think that's what looks funny.

Spiff said...

I think that's it. Pudge should be clean-shaven.