Friday, February 27, 2015

Cards from John.

A short while back reader John H. told me he was going to send me a few cards I might need. Yesterday I got an envelope in the mail from John. Inside was a note and 17 Rangers cards.

One of those cards was this 2004 National Trading Card Day #DP-4 card of Alfonso Soriano. Not sure if this is a Donruss Classics card or part of a set all its own but it's a great card.

Also in the envelope was a note from John saying he hoped the cards he sent would fit my want list. Well, the Soriano card was a great start as I didn't have it. All told there were 13 more cards that filled holes in my collection. 14-for-17 is an awesome average not matter if you're at bat or sending cards to a fellow collector.

Thanks for the great package John, it made my day. I hadn't had a package arrive in awhile and I really appreciate it.

Also arriving yesterday was another card package that will be reviewed in the near future and a long-awaited through the mail autograph request.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see that I hit some of your want lists.