Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back!

Well, I'm back. Sorry about the delay and thanks to everyone for your patience. Things didn't go quite as well as expected with the new addition and she ended up in the ICU for a few days so that is the reason for the delay in returning to posting. Everyone is home now though so I am hoping to get back in the swing of things.

While I was out a package arrived from Tim in Ohio. Tim had contacted me some time back and proposed a trade. He had some Rangers and was looking for Indians. We agreed on a number and I sent off the Indians. Tim replied with a nice lot of Rangers. Included in the lot was this 2003 Fleer Tradition Update card of Alex Rodriguez, number U204. This card fits nicely into a hole in that team set. Several of the other cards are also ones I need. Thanks for the nice trade Tim, hopefully we can do it again sometime.

9 comments:

night owl said...

Glad everything's going fine now. I'm sure you're busy.

Anonymous said...

Very good to hear things are going well.

Dubbs said...

Congrats, Spiff. Hope the little one (and Mrs Spiff) are doing well. To help you in spirits, I'll be the first to let you know that while you were gone, no news surfaced about Nolan Ryan being a juicer. He's still legit.

Bay Rat North West said...

Ryan's a bum.
He stole my Astros AAA team from New Orleans right when I got season tickets. He left me with Nats scrubs.
Good to see everyone is home. Now comes the sleepless nights.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is home and doing well. Looking forward to your Rangers thoughts and posts.

Dan said...

Welcome home to you and your new arrival. I hope that you all remain in good health. I've been there, too. My twins were born at Dallas' UT Southwestern Medical Ctr. and were in the NICU for 4 days. It's nice to be able to take your child home with you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you liked the trade that we made. I would be happy to trade with you more in the future. I have more cards to go through eventually and will be happy to trade with you again. Tim

Spiff said...

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and words. Things are starting to get back to as normal as possible now.

--David said...

Hey, glad to hear things are okay!