Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One more card package.

So the Rangers are up 2-1 in the 4th in Tampa Bay right now. Hope they can hold on to win this thing and send the Devil Rays home. So far I am liking the way Texas is scoring runs.

Got a package in the mail today to give me cards to sort as I listen to the game tonight. Several weeks ago Eli over at One More Pack! had written and asked for my complete wantlist. I sent it to him and he generously sent me 25 cards - 23 of which filled holes in my collection. In fact this 2003 Topps Opening Day card of Rafael Palmeiro completed that team set.

Very nice to get an awesome card shipment on the same day as perhaps the most important game in Rangers' history. Thanks a bunch Eli! I'll try and get something together for you to return the favor.

No comments: