Thursday, January 15, 2015

Random Rangers auto.

Well, the holidays are officially over for the Spiff household. For work reasons my side of the extended family normally gets together after the first of the year. This year was no different. We all had a good time and the last of the family took off for home on Tuesday. Now it's time for the task of getting back into the every day groove. Hope to start getting some free card packages sent out soon.

In spite of all the family activity, there hasn't been much going on for the Rangers. The FanFest is rapidly approaching and Spiff Jr and I have our tickets. Other than that it's been pretty quiet.

Since I don't have much specific to write about I'm going to post a random Ranger autograph. Today we have this 1996 Leaf Authentic Signatures card of Mark McLemore. I like this set. Nice clean design and on card signatures.
1996 Leaf Authentic Signatures - McLemore
1996 Leaf Authentic Signatures - McLemore

No comments: