Friday, June 28, 2013

Bummer...

Well, I meant to post a card of Derek Holland today and talk about his shutout last night over the Yankees in the Bronx. I picked out the card and fired up the computer. And fired it up again, and again, and again. You get the picture. It looks fatal.

The problem is my laptop (which I am typing this on) won't get along with the scanner. Or the scanner won't get along with the laptop. Depends on which one you ask but the result is the same. No scans.

With no scans it is going to be difficult to post. I have my game-used and autographed cards already scanned but there is a limited number of them and I hesitate to use them up. My plan at this point is to get to work on the laptop and scanner on Tuesday (my day off) to see if I can broker a peace agreement.

If I can do that I will be able to get back to scanning and posting. If I can't get something worked out I will probably go to temporarily posting without scans but that's something I prefer not to do. In the meantime I will have to beg your forgiveness for the disruption.

No comments: