Listening to Texas attempt to beat Kansas City. Since I live 500 miles from The Ballpark in Arlington and am too cheap to subscribe to MLB's broadcasts I only get to hear them when they play the Royals.
As such we'll have another round of trivia today, courtesy of Classic. Feel free to sound off with your answer in the comments section. I'll give it several days (depending on response) and post the answers. Remember, the year is 1986 for the purpose of the questions.
1. (T-F) Reggie Jackson has struck out more times than Mickey Mantle.
2. I am the Astros all time leader in HR's through 1986. Who am I?
3. What team led the A.L. in hitting in 1986?
4. What Expos pitcher is the club's all time win leader through 1986?
5. What position does Glenn Davis play?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Reggie Jackson had more k's than Mantle
Jimmy Wynn, the Toy Cannon, was the all-time HR leader for the Astros through 1986
Cleveland lead the AL in hitting in 1986
Steve Rogers was the Expos all-time leader in W's through 1986 and still is
Glenn Davis played 1B (although he logged some games at OF and DH)
All correct! Thanks for your answers.
I wasn't sure about Cleveland.
Love your site.
Post a Comment