Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wantlist - 1995 Fleer.

Got Jeff Fry on card number 284 of what has to be one of the ugliest card sets ever, 1995 Fleer. Not exactly Irish type colors but I did pick one with at least some green on it for St. Patrick's Day. The amazing thing is, I still need a few of these cards to complete my team set. You would think that folks would be just giving them away but I'm still looking for these:

1995 Fleer
290 Manuel Lee
295 Ivan Rodriguez
297 Doug Strange

Only three cards left and then I don't have to keep turning to the pages housing the team set. If you have any of the three and are willing to part with them (or have any cards previously listed on wantlist posts) then shoot me an email. I am sure we can work out a trade. Yes, I'll actually trade for 1995 Fleer cards. Wow! What a deal!

No comments: