Saturday, April 4, 2009

Are you ready for some baseball?

It's almost time! Opening Day is just about here! Time to start the 2009 campaign. Gotta love springtime. Everything is fresh and every team has the chance to make this the year.

Ian Kinsler says the Rangers are ready and he thinks they can win. We'll see. Due to the pitching, I am not as confident as he is. I think I could handle a pleasant surprise though.

Looking at this pocket schedule, I see that the Rangers will be in Kansas City only once this season. Since I probably won't be able to get down to Arlington to see the guys I may have to plan a trip to KC.

What about you? Any plans to see your favorite team or player in action this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about seeing the Rangers, but I do know that I need to get myself one of those pocket schedules....