Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wantlist - 1994 Upper Deck.

Upper Deck made its name originally with great photography. This shot of Chris James on card number 398 in the 1994 set is not one of those pictures. It appears that James has just struck out. On the back of the card he is taking off his batting gloves and putting them in his batting helmet. Not the best sequence of photos.

Having finished with the Donruss wantlists I am now moving on to Upper Deck. Upper Deck burst onto the collecting scene with its 1989 set. I have that complete team set and all the ones up through 1994 so we'll skip to that year. Here is what I need to complete my 1994 Upper Deck Rangers team set:

1994 Upper Deck
307 Darren Oliver
516 Rick Helling

Let me know if you have either of these cards or both and are willing to trade them. I'll try to leave you feeling better than Chris James was on his '94 card.

No comments: