Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wantlist - 2002 Fleer.

Working 12-hour shifts for the rest of the week so posting time will be limited. Due to that I am pre-writing this and the next couple of days' posts.

Rob Bell shows up here on card number 306 of the 2002 Fleer set for the final Fleer wantlist. This nice looking set would be the final flagship set put out by Fleer before their bankruptcy. Upper Deck then bought the name and assets and put out two more Fleer sets before shutting it down for good.

Here's what I am looking for to complete my Rangers team set:

2002 Fleer
119 Rafael Palmeiro
170 Bill Haselman
190 Frank Catalanotto
206 Carl Everett
455 Juan Gonzalez CP
530 Hank Blalock FF

Still need several cards to finish out the Fleer run. If you have any of these and are willing to part with them (or have any cards previously listed on wantlist posts) then shoot me an email. I am sure we can work out a trade.

No comments: