Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trading with Dubbs.

Got a box in the mail yesterday from Dubbs over at Cheese and Beer. This was his end of a team lot trade that we had set up recently. Inside was a nice group of Rangers. Included was this Laynce Nix 2006 Upper Deck First Pitch #197. I needed quite a few of the cards sent but this particular one completed a team set for me. Thanks for the trade Dubbs, let me know when you're ready for another.

As you may have guessed from the name of his blog, Dubbs is a Brewers fan. He does an excellent job with the blog and I am adding him to my links list. Take a gander at his writing and tell him Spiff sent ya.

In other news, all the Rangers except Omar Vizquel and Jose Vallejo are in camp. They are expected soon. So far things are looking good. Michael Young has started the transition to third and the increased training with the pitchers continues. Hopefully both will work out well.

No comments: